Valras Monplaisir Campsite
Situated within a 4 hectare site, the campsite consists of a park comprising 240 mobile homes adjacent to the Grau de Vendres beach at Varlas-Plage in the Languedoc-Roussillon
Between the Orb and Aude rivers in the southern part of the Herault, the campsite provides privileged access to the Mediterranean Sea
Surrounded by a wine producing estate, the campsite offers its guests quality accommodation in a peaceful family atmosphere.
Season 2019, open from 27th April to 15th September
Holidaying in a green parkland next to the sea
A campsite of human proportions, Valras Monplaisir offers the holiday appeal of Languedoc-Roussillon
• mobile home rental, with terrace, for 4, 6 or 8 people
• only 200m from the beach via a direct, protected, pedestrian footpath and without any roads to cross
• 245 spacious, well shaded and delineated luxury pitches, together with car parking
Sport, leisure, relaxation and well-being facilities
Take full advantage of the full site facilities to make your holiday at Valras-Plage a complete success
• swimming and paddling pools, water-flume, hammam, jacuzzi, spa
• poolside bar with terrace, restaurant, pizzeria and take-away
• multi-sport playing fields, miniature-golf and childrens area
• grocery, bakery and pastry-shop, gift-shop
• the site is surrounded by vineyards: wines and wine production traditions within the estate and its wine cellar.
Holidays at Valras-Plage
Valras-Plage is a modern seaside holiday resort fully endowed with first-rate tourist facilities, multiple nautical pursuits and numerous activity events
It is also the ideal departure point for visiting the major regional tourist centres: Beziers, Agde, Narbonne, Pezenas, etc.